Monthly Networking Opportunities
The Latino Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting a business-to-business exchange between businesses and offers the following networking opportunities each month:
- Latino Supremo Coffee Breaks - held the first Wednesday of each month from 8:15 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. at various Latino Chamber business locations, participants have the opportunity to share a cup of Latino Supremo coffee, the Latino Chamber's private label coffee, with fellow Chamber members as well as tour the hosting business location.
- Happy Hours- held the first Thursday of each month from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at various Latino Chamber business locations, participants can share in good conversation, company, food and drinks, and business card exchange.
- Membership Luncheons & Breakfasts- held the last Friday of every other month from (Breakfast) 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 am or (Luncheon) 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., membership luncheons and breakfasts proved for a great venue for Latino Chamber members to enjoy an educational presentation as well as meet other Latino Chamber members, business leaders, elected officials, and Latino Chamber staff.
Communications & Business Development
At the heart of good businesses is good communication. The following publications are means by which The Latino Chamber communicates to Latino Chamber members and the community at large. Additionally, affordable advertising in each is available to Latino Chamber members:
- El Gritón- a weekly electronic newsletter highlighting Latino Chamber and community events.
- Website- for all Latino Chamber information, visit us at pueblolatinochamber.com.
- Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn
Brown Bag Seminars
Offered once a month during the lunch hour, Brown Bag Seminars are valuable learning opportunities for members and their employees. Topics covered include, but are not limited to: Marketing 101, Employee Evaluation, Hiring and Firing Procedures, Networking 101, Preparing for Uncle Sam, City Sales & Use Tax workshops, and many more!
Showcase your business by hosting a Ribbon Cutting to celebrate your business success: grand opening, business anniversary, new location, new ownership, etc. --- you name it, we’ll help celebrate it!
Latino Leadership Series
Offered by the Latino Chamber Development Corporation – Foundation, this program encourages participants to take on more leadership roles within the workplace as well as become more civically involved. Learning modules include: Boards & Commissions, Effective Communication (written and oral communication), Non-Profit Board Observation, Legal Consideration, Political Involvement, etc.
Junior Latino Chamber
A unique program offered by the Latino Chamber Development Corporation – Foundation, that encourages our youth to explore the world of entrepreneurship.